100% handcrafted in Italy
Black Barenia / Luxury Hermes French calf leather strap General style
The art of giving
Signature luxury packaging
Enjoy complimentary shipping on most world destinations
Instructions to measurements
Are you looking for the same style strap but for another watch brand?
Do you need some different options?
This Custom strap is designed for General style timepieces with lugs width 16mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 24mm. The strap is made from original Barenia / Luxury Hermes French calf leather. Red side stitching is matching well this fashionable band. Red lining is made from Original Italian Alcantara. Great choice to customize your unique timepiece. Check the other colors available in our Barenia Leather collection.
Custom Made watch strap for General style timepieces.
Handcrafted in Italy by Italian artisans.
- Stitching: Regular side; color: Red
- Edges: Waxed; color: Black
- Width to lugs: see options
- Strap length: 110/70 mm; 105/65mm; 115/75mm or 120/80mm
- Band size: Unisex Small; Regular or Large
Composition and Care
- Main material: Barenia / Luxury Hermes French calf leather; color: Black
- Lining: Original Italian Alcantara; color: Red
SHIPPING WORLD WIDE
1-3* Business Days to Europe, USA
2-6* Business Days to Other Countries
*- AFTER DISPATCHING
See delivery terms and conditions
We offer Complimentary** shipping with each order; we ship with Fedex or DHL on most world destinations
**some far destination may be excluded from Complimentary offer
Each product signed by Visconti Milano Straps is packaged in a refined paper box bearing the Visconti Milano logo.
Watch strap packaging can be used as one strap holder.
Our replacement watch bands are supplied by a special screw driver tool that will help with the strap installation on your timepiece.
Custom Made & Care Policies / Leather and textile non Vegan
Once the Custom, Bespoke and Made-to-Measure order is placed, it can’t be canceled.
Visconti Milano® is an independent brand and is not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Apple, Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Cartier, Patek Philippe, Frank Muller, Breitling, IWC or any other original brand manufacturers in anyway, and operate in a completely unofficial capacity. Visconti Milano® provides exceptional, uniquely watch straps and bespoke services upon request.
Demonstration Accessories: Watches, Buckle & other objects ARE NOT INCLUDED In Advertised Product Offer (if there are no other special conditions mentioned in Product Description)
Our Handcrafted Straps ARE NOT WATERPROOF, except models made from Natural Rubber.
Straps made from combination of Water Resistant materials, like Alcantara, Pinatex, Cordura, Cork, Recycled Rubber, Hydro-Repellent Calf or Alligator leather may be considered as WATER RESISTANT
Custom made policies
1) The custom made product can not be returned. Is Final Sale Price. No Return or Exchange Accepted.
2) All the handcrafted products can have the variations in ﬁnishing and color shades.
3) Every piece of strap is unique regardless hand or machine crafted.
4) All the strap materials (except molded rubber straps; straps from recycled rubber and cordura) are not waterproof or water resistant.
5) We therefore recommend do not expose the leather and textile products to direct sunlight for long time periods, and do not apply water or other liquids to them.
6) The backordered, bespoke and Made-to-Measure production time is around 30 business days; up to 60 business days (due to the materials sourcing, national holidays or other circumstances).
7) All the custom made products styled for mentioned timepieces brands have its standard OEM measurements.
8) For international shipping the contact phone number & signature on delivery are required.
9) Timepieces, watches and other accessories used for Visconti Milano® products demonstration are not included in price and are not for sale.
10) Visconti Milano is not affiliated with any watch brand mentioned on web site viscontimilano.com
11) By Agreement between Vendor & Buyer for any kind of order regulation the shipping & restocking fee 50€ is Mandatory
OUR STRAPS WITH SPECIAL LUGS INSERTS FIT ONLY ORIGINAL CARTIER SANTOS 100 XL, AUDEMARS PIGUET ROYAL OAK OFFSHORE (28mm lugs), PATEK PHILIPPE NAUTILUS Ref. ##5724G-001, 5724R-001, 5980R-001, 5726A-001, 5712R-001, 5712G-001;
IS NOT FITTING COUNTERFEIT MODELS!
Visconti Milano products are all individually treated in order to provide them with a special appearance and individual characteristics.
The finishing processes are all carried out by hand, so each model is unique.
This means they do not have a uniform or standard quality, and with wear the finish may change.
We therefore recommend you do not expose the leather and textile product to direct sunlight for long time periods, and do not apply water or other liquids to them.
Personalized & Custom made products are not valid for return, exchange, or credit.
All the custom made products styled for mentioned timepieces brands have its standard OEM measurements.
Every Visconti Milano product is made in Italy using materials of the highest quality.
Visconti Milano is not affiliated with any watch brand mentioned on web site viscontimilano.com
Barenia is a rare, high-quality calf leather that’s been used by Hermès’ equestrian division for a long time, but that first appeared in the Hermès handbag collections in the 1970s.
Barenia is special for two main reasons. It’s one of Hermès’?original saddle leathers—for all of the background on Hermès’ equestrian origins.
Barenia requires a specific tanning process, which is know by only a small number of craftsmen. Barenia is double-tanned in chrome and vegetable dyes, and then soaked in a mix of 9 different oils over a 5-6 week process. (Originally, Barenia was tanned near the village of Barr in Alsace, hence its name.)
What does Barenia look like? Well, it has an incredibly smooth exterior, with just a hint of gloss, and its oil-absorbing material causes it to patina over time, which is a quality that the leather is famous for. With this material, a few finger rubs can remove fine scratches, though Barenia will develop more serious scratches more frequently than other leathers. Barenia has a waxy feel and a transparent finish (so you can see the veins and wrinkles of the hide!), and it darkens in the areas that are touched most often, becoming softer over time. Barenia is durable, water- resistant, and age-friendly— although it may receive a few scuffs and patina over the years, it continues to look better and better.
If the requested straps are not in stock: the backorder order may take around 20 business days before dispatching. We always do our best to provide the fastest orders processing.
- The preview in Strap Constructor is digitally approximative.
- All the custom made (bespoke & made to measure) handcrafted products can have the variations in finishing and color shades.
- Every piece of strap is unique regardless hand or machine crafted.
- The custom made product can not be returned.
This watch strap style is available for personalized order, created with Strap Constructor.
The bespoke and backordered production takes around 20 business days. We can produce the strap with your custom measurements and personal initials on the inner part of lining.
Make a note to the order on checkout page with desired personalization (initials on inner part of strap lining).