100% handcrafted in Italy
Strap 24mm in Blue Calf Leather with Fixed Buckle
The art of giving
Signature luxury packaging
Enjoy complimentary shipping on most world destinations
Instructions to measurements
Are you looking for the same style strap but for another watch brand?
Do you need some different options?
24mm Blue Cuoio / Calf Leather watch strap. Custom made with authentic Visconti Milano 20mm fixed buckle 20mm sewn with the strap (included).
- Stitching: presile hand stitched; color: red
- Lining: non-allergic special rubberized leather; color: red
- Straight fitting at the case
- Straps length: R 115/75 mm
- Straps width: 24/20 mm
- Band sizes: Gentlemen Regular
SHIPPING WORLD WIDE
1-3* Business Days to Europe, USA
2-6* Business Days to Other Countries
*- AFTER DISPATCHING
See delivery terms and conditions
We offer Complimentary** shipping with each order; we ship with Fedex or DHL on most world destinations
**some far destination may be excluded from Complimentary offer
Each product signed by Visconti Milano Straps is packaged in a refined paper box bearing the Visconti Milano logo.
Watch strap packaging can be used as one strap holder.
Our replacement watch bands are supplied by a special screw driver tool that will help with the strap installation on your timepiece.
If the requested straps are not in stock: the backorder order may take around 20 business days before dispatching. We always do our best to provide the fastest orders processing.
- The preview in Strap Constructor is digitally approximative.
- All the custom made (bespoke & made to measure) handcrafted products can have the variations in finishing and color shades.
- Every piece of strap is unique regardless hand or machine crafted.
- The custom made product can not be returned.
This watch strap style is available for personalized order, created with Strap Constructor.
The bespoke and backordered production takes around 20 business days. We can produce the strap with your custom measurements and personal initials on the inner part of lining.
Make a note to the order on checkout page with desired personalization (initials on inner part of strap lining).