Custom made strap for Ballon Bleu by Cartier style timepieces made in Blue Nubuck Alligator leather
The art of giving
Signature luxury packaging
Enjoy complimentary shipping on most world destinations
Instructions to measurements
Are you looking for the same style strap but for another watch brand?
Do you need some different options?
Custom made Watch strap for Cartier Ballon Bleu style timepieces 18/16 (36mm case), 20/18 (40, 42mm case) or 22/18 (46mm case) in Vintage Blue Alligator leather. This strap would be a Statement piece of your Wardrobe. Elegant, Luxury and Practical as well.
Custom made watch band. Handcrafted in Italy by Italian artisans.
- Bespoke shape: for Cartier Ballon Bleu style
- No holes; for original Cartier deployment clasp
- Stitching: Regular side; colors: on tone
- Compatible only with authentic Cartier Ballon Bleu timepieces and deployment clasp
- Width to lugs/ buckle: see options
- Strap length: see options
- Band size: Unisex Small; Regular or Large
- Outside lugs notch fits Cartier Ballon Bleu style timepieces: ~ 3mm deep, 12mm long
- Band size: Regular wrist unisex
Composition and Care
- Main material: Genuine Exotic Alligator leather; Nubuck Suede-touch finishing; Ocean Blue color
- Lining: non-allergic rubberized leather; color: Blue
SHIPPING WORLD WIDE
1-3* Business Days to Europe, USA
2-6* Business Days to Other Countries
*- AFTER DISPATCHING
See delivery terms and conditions
We offer Complimentary** shipping with each order; we ship with Fedex or DHL on most world destinations
**some far destination may be excluded from Complimentary offer
Each product signed by Visconti Milano Straps is packaged in a refined paper box bearing the Visconti Milano logo.
Watch strap packaging can be used as one strap holder.
Our replacement watch bands are supplied by a special screw driver tool that will help with the strap installation on your timepiece.
Custom Made & Care Policies / Exotic leather
Once the Custom, Bespoke and Made-to-Measure order is placed, it can’t be canceled.
Visconti Milano® is an independent brand and is not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Apple, Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Cartier, Patek Philippe, Frank Muller, Breitling, IWC or any other original brand manufacturers in anyway, and operate in a completely unofficial capacity. Visconti Milano® provides exceptional, uniquely watch straps and bespoke services upon request.
Demonstration Accessories: Watches, Buckle & other objects ARE NOT INCLUDED In Advertised Product Offer (if there are no other special conditions mentioned in Product Description)
Custom made policies
1) The custom made product can not be returned. Is Final Sale Price. No Return or Exchange Accepted.
2) All the handcrafted products from exotic leather can have the variations in ﬁnishing, reptiles scales, leather structure and color shades.
3) Every piece of strap is unique regardless hand or machine crafted.
4) All the strap materials are not waterproof or water resistant.
5) We therefore recommend do not expose the exotic leather products to direct sunlight for long time periods, to use it carefully and do not apply water or other liquids to them.
6) The backordered, bespoke and Made-to-Measure production time is around 30 business days; up to 60 business days (due to the materials sourcing, national holidays or other circumstances).
7) For international shipping the contact phone number & signature on delivery are required.
8) Timepieces, watches and other accessories used for Visconti Milano® products demonstration are not included in price and are not for sale.
9) Visconti Milano is not affiliated with any watch brand mentioned on web site viscontimilano.com
10) All the custom made products styled for mentioned timepieces brands have its standard OEM measurements.
11) By Agreement between Vendor & Buyer for any kind of order regulation the shipping & restocking fee 50€ is Mandatory
Watch bands made from exotic leather, especially Python & Lizard are very fragile objects.
Every sensitive part of its surface finishing is due to the leather natural effect. All the exotic watch bands are like presented on the pictures on our web site and are not the subject to be returned or changed.
Visconti Milano products are all individually treated in order to provide them with a special appearance and individual characteristics.
The finishing processes are all carried out by hand, so each model is unique.
This means they do not have a uniform or standard quality, and with wear the finish may change.
We therefore recommend you do not expose leather products to direct sunlight for long time periods, and do not apply water or other liquids to them.
Personalized & Custom made products are not valid for return, exchange, or credit.
All the custom made products styled for mentioned timepieces brands have its standard OEM measurements.
This Visconti Milano product is made in Italy using materials of the highest quality.
Visconti Milano is not affiliated with any watch brand mentioned on web site viscontimilano.com
It is one of the most well-recognized exotic leathers. The products made from alligator leather have a far more luxurious appeal that ordinary calf cannot give. The alligator leather is durable skin, but it is not the selling point for this leather. Alligator leather has a natural sheen or, more specifically, an enamel sheen in it.read more
When it comes to buying something expensive, customers look for a speciality in that particular thing. Alligator leather is expensive and durable, but it is aesthetically pleasing for customers because of the natural enamel sheen. The small and big scale pattern on alligator leather looks majestic. The fact is that there is no more ubiquitous synthetic luxury-looking leather than alligator leather. Both scale pattern is unique, but the big-scale alligator leather is rarer than the small-scale leather, and that is why more expensive than the small-scale alligator leather.
The alligator leather comes in so many finishing. There are small, and big scale Matte finish alligator leather. The surface of matte leather is dull and not shiny at all. Then there comes alligator leather with a glossy surface. It is also available in both big and small-scale patterns. There is nubuck alligator leather; it is soft and velvety. In order to achieve this silky, sophisticated look, the grinding of leather is done then followed by slight shaving of the top layer and then brushing it. Vintage leather has a special distressed design. So, this type of leather gives an iconic look resembling ancient times. There is also a semi-gloss alligator leather if you have difficulty deciding whether to choose matte or shiny leather.
In early 1800, alligator leather-made boots, saddles, shoes were used, and soon there was an increase in the demand for alligator leather-made products in the mid of 1800. The leather is smooth and soft; therefore, these days, wristwatch straps are also made from this leather. The straps made from alligator leather are luxuriant and deluxe, making your wristwatch strap collection complete. Furthermore, there are handbags, jackets, wallets, mobile covers, and shoes made from alligator leather because of its leather's high-end traits.
If the requested straps are not in stock: This Custom Made Product is already on the Way to Be Back in Stock or it will be Promptly Produced for you.
Usually, this process takes from 5 to 15 Business Days to Restock and Dispatch it.
We always do our best to provide the fastest orders processing.
- The preview in Strap Constructor is digitally approximative
- All the custom made (bespoke & made to measure) handcrafted products may have the variations in finishing and color shades
- Every piece of strap is unique
- Our custom made products are not a subject for return
bespoke & made-to-measure
This watch strap style is available for personalized order, created with Strap Constructor.
The Bespoke and Backordered Handmade Production takes from 5 to 20 business days. We can produce the strap with your custom measurements and personal initials on the inner part of lining.
Make a note to the order on checkout page with desired personalization (initials on inner part of strap lining).