Japanese Denim Watch strap / TOKYO / Beige Stitching
The art of giving
Signature luxury packaging
Enjoy complimentary shipping on most world destinations
Instructions to measurements
Are you looking for the same style strap but for another watch brand?
Do you need some different options?
Custom made watch strap for General style watches in Original Japanese Denim (Kurabo®). Beige stitching & Brown Alcantara® lining. Rolex Oyster Precision; Seiko and other timepieces style
Custom made watch band.
Handcrafted in Italy by Italian artisans.
- Compatible with: all watches with straight lugs / buckle width - see options.
- Material: Original Japanese Denim (Kurabo®). Washed color: "Tokyo"
- Stitching: Presile by Hand; color: Beige
- Lining: Original Italian Alcantara®; color: Brown Cappuccino
- Buckle: not included.
- Straps length / size: Small wrist 110/65 mm; Regular wrist 115/75; Large wrist 120/80mm
- Profile: Modern Patek Philippe style round padding
SHIPPING WORLD WIDE
1-3* Business Days to Europe, USA
2-6* Business Days to Other Countries
*- AFTER DISPATCHING
See delivery terms and conditions
We offer Complimentary** shipping with each order; we ship with Fedex or DHL on most world destinations
**some far destination may be excluded from Complimentary offer
Each product signed by Visconti Milano Straps is packaged in a refined paper box bearing the Visconti Milano logo.
Watch strap packaging can be used as one strap holder.
Our replacement watch bands are supplied by a special screw driver tool that will help with the strap installation on your timepiece.
Custom Made & Care Policies / Vegan style
Once the Custom, Bespoke and Made-to-Measure order is placed, it can’t be canceled.
Visconti Milano® is an independent brand and is not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Apple, Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Cartier, Patek Philippe, Frank Muller, Breitling, IWC or any other original brand manufacturers in anyway, and operate in a completely unofficial capacity. Visconti Milano® provides exceptional, uniquely watch straps and bespoke services upon request.
Demonstration Accessories: Watches, Buckle & other objects ARE NOT INCLUDED In Advertised Product Offer (if there are no other special conditions mentioned in Product Description)
Custom made policies
1) The custom made products can not be returned. Is Final Sale Price. No Return or Exchange Accepted.
2) All the handcrafted products can have the variations in ﬁnishing and color shades.
3) Every piece of strap is unique regardless hand or machine crafted.
4) All the strap materials (except natural rubber straps) are not waterproof or water resistant.
5) We therefore recommend do not expose our watch straps to direct sunlight for long time periods, and do not apply water or other liquids to them.
6) The backordered, bespoke and Made-to-Measure production time is around 30 business days; up to 60 business days (due to the materials sourcing, national holidays or other circumstances).
7) All the custom made products styled for mentioned timepieces brands have its standard OEM measurements.
8) For international shipping the contact phone number & signature on delivery are required.
9) Timepieces, watches and other accessories used for Visconti Milano® products demonstration are not included in price and are not for sale.
10) Visconti Milano is not affiliated with any watch brand mentioned on web site viscontimilano.com
11) Our watch straps suggested as Vegan style products are made from non-leather derived materials used for its outer (main material) & inner (lining material)
12) By Agreement between Vendor & Buyer for any kind of order regulation the shipping & restocking fee 50€ is MandatoryImportant Notes
Visconti Milano products are all individually treated in order to provide them with a special appearance and individual characteristics.
The finishing processes are all carried out by hand, so each model is unique.
This means they do not have a uniform or standard quality, and with wear the finish may change.
We therefore recommend you do not expose the leather and textile product to direct sunlight for long time periods, and do not apply water or other liquids to them.
Personalized & Custom made products are not valid for return, exchange, or credit.
All the custom made products styled for mentioned timepieces brands have its standard OEM measurements.
This Visconti Milano product is made in Italy using materials of the highest quality.
Visconti Milano is not affiliated with any watch brand mentioned on web site viscontimilano.com
Japanese Denim is one of our top vegan materials used for wristwatch straps. This fabric is fascinating and unique. It is a sustainable material and a heavy material as well. Therefore, it produces richer fades and more rigid fabric very suitable for wristwatch bands. We use Original Selvedge Denim. A selvedge denim end is firmly woven on the two sides of the texture, and it keeps the Denim from unwinding. Japanese Denim has a unique color, appearance, and texture.
Japanese Denim is a High-Quality sustainable fabric best for wristwatch straps. It is woven on rare and slow antique looms to produce exceptional and fascinating textures for straps. The selvedge denim edges are not left unfinished or frayed, and their edges are secured with a colored thread. Japanese Denim is heavy and hard to sew, but heavy Denim increases the durability and longevity and also provides an incredible fade to the wristwatch bands. The production of Japanese Denim means that you will be having a unique piece of art. We, Visconti Milano, get this high-quality Japanese selvedge denim for our handcrafted wristwatch straps produced in Japan by Kurabo. There are only a few manufacturers available out there which produce sustainable Denim. Japanese Denim is expensive, but making your wrist look unique and different spending a little bit more would be a better idea. In some climates, heavy Denim can be hot. Kurabo manufactures Denim according to the trends and the need of worldwide customers. All of the manufactured pieces of Denim are inspected, and results are closely seen to ensure that they are according to Kurabo Standard as this is the highest quality level of Japanese Denim.
If the requested straps are not in stock: the backorder order may take around 20 business days before dispatching. We always do our best to provide the fastest orders processing.
- The preview in Strap Constructor is digitally approximative.
- All the custom made (bespoke & made to measure) handcrafted products can have the variations in finishing and color shades.
- Every piece of strap is unique regardless hand or machine crafted.
- The custom made product can not be returned.
This watch strap style is available for personalized order.
The bespoke and backordered production takes around 20 business days. We can produce the strap with your custom measurements and personal initials on the inner part of lining.
Make a note to the order on checkout page with desired personalization (initials on inner part of strap lining).