N17-V Infanta Blue Alcantara strap 20mm, 21mm. Vegan style
The art of giving
Signature luxury packaging
Enjoy complimentary shipping on most world destinations
Instructions to measurements
Are you looking for the same style strap but for another watch brand?
Do you need some different options?
/ Ready-to-Wear Deep Blue Italian Alcantara watch band 20/16mm, 21/16mm for general style timepieces. Non leather derived materials.
- Stitching: Regular on tone
Width to lugs: 20/16mm, 21/16 mm
Straps length: R (115/75mm)
Band size: Gent regular
Composition and Care
- Main material: Original Italian Alcantara; color: Infanta Blue (Deep Blue)
- Lining: on tone blue Italian Alcantara
SHIPPING WORLD WIDE
1-3* Business Days to Europe, USA
2-6* Business Days to Other Countries
*- AFTER DISPATCHING
See delivery terms and conditions
We offer Complimentary** shipping with each order; we ship with Fedex or DHL on most world destinations
**some far destination may be excluded from Complimentary offer
Each product signed by Visconti Milano Straps is packaged in a refined paper box bearing the Visconti Milano logo.
Watch strap packaging can be used as one strap holder.
Our replacement watch bands are supplied by a special screw driver tool that will help with the strap installation on your timepiece.
Custom Made & Care Policies / Vegan style
Once the Custom, Bespoke and Made-to-Measure order is placed, it can’t be canceled.
Visconti Milano® is an independent brand and is not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Apple, Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Cartier, Patek Philippe, Frank Muller, Breitling, IWC or any other original brand manufacturers in anyway, and operate in a completely unofficial capacity. Visconti Milano® provides exceptional, uniquely watch straps and bespoke services upon request.
Demonstration Accessories: Watches, Buckle & other objects ARE NOT INCLUDED In Advertised Product Offer (if there are no other special conditions mentioned in Product Description)
Custom made policies
1) The custom made products can not be returned. Is Final Sale Price. No Return or Exchange Accepted.
2) All the handcrafted products can have the variations in ﬁnishing and color shades.
3) Every piece of strap is unique regardless hand or machine crafted.
4) All the strap materials (except natural rubber straps) are not waterproof or water resistant.
5) We therefore recommend do not expose our watch straps to direct sunlight for long time periods, and do not apply water or other liquids to them.
6) The backordered, bespoke and Made-to-Measure production time is around 30 business days; up to 60 business days (due to the materials sourcing, national holidays or other circumstances).
7) All the custom made products styled for mentioned timepieces brands have its standard OEM measurements.
8) For international shipping the contact phone number & signature on delivery are required.
9) Timepieces, watches and other accessories used for Visconti Milano® products demonstration are not included in price and are not for sale.
10) Visconti Milano is not affiliated with any watch brand mentioned on web site viscontimilano.com
11) Our watch straps suggested as Vegan style products are made from non-leather derived materials used for its outer (main material) & inner (lining material)
12) By Agreement between Vendor & Buyer for any kind of order regulation the shipping & restocking fee 50€ is MandatoryImportant Notes
Visconti Milano products are all individually treated in order to provide them with a special appearance and individual characteristics.
The finishing processes are all carried out by hand, so each model is unique.
This means they do not have a uniform or standard quality, and with wear the finish may change.
We therefore recommend you do not expose the leather and textile product to direct sunlight for long time periods, and do not apply water or other liquids to them.
Personalized & Custom made products are not valid for return, exchange, or credit.
All the custom made products styled for mentioned timepieces brands have its standard OEM measurements.
This Visconti Milano product is made in Italy using materials of the highest quality.
Visconti Milano is not affiliated with any watch brand mentioned on web site viscontimilano.com
Original Italian Alcantara is a sustainable super high-quality material. It is pretty known because of its usage in sports cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc. It is a soft material and has resistance against water, scratches, stains, light, and heat. It is an excellent material with outstanding properties, making it suitable for making wristwatch straps. It comes in many different colors by giving a massive bunch of options to get chosen.
Alcantara is a synthetic fiber made of 32% polyurethane and 68% polyester. The fabric production has zero impact on global warming and is, therefore, a sustainable fabric. Consequently, it is a suede-like pile of microfiber and soft, thus used in the marine industry for making jewelry, wristwatch straps, clothing, furniture, safety helmets, and other stuff, including safety helmets. It is a vegan fabric made without using animal products or by hurting or killing any animal; therefore, its production is cruelty-free.
Original Italian Alcantara is a good choice of material to make wristwatch straps solid and durable so that they will last longer. It is not only just strong but is stain resistant, heat and light resistant, water-resistant, scratch-resistant, and fire retardant, allowing it to withstand many difficult times and challenging climates. This fabric requires low maintenance and is easy to care for as it can be ironed and washed. It is comfortable on the wrist as it is breathable and cool in summer and warm in winters. The grip surface is high in Alcantara. There is a vast range of colors available in this fabric.
This watch strap style is available for personalized order.
The bespoke and backordered production takes around 20 business days. We can produce the strap with your custom measurements and personal initials on the inner part of lining.
Make a note to the order on checkout page with desired personalization (initials on inner part of strap lining).