100% handcrafted in Italy
GREY rubber strap for NAUTILUS / PATEK PHILIPPE / No stitching
The art of giving
Signature luxury packaging
Enjoy complimentary shipping on most world destinations
Instructions to measurements
Are you looking for the same style strap but for another watch brand?
Do you need some different options?
PATEK PHILIPPE FOR NAUTILUS MODEL REF./ 5712, 5724, 5727, 5980.
PATEK PHILIPPE FOR NAUTILUS MODEL REF./ 5712, 5724, 5727, 5980
High Quality rubber strap, can be used in any sports activity or contact with water.
- Width to lugs: 25/18 mm
- Straps length: 115/75 mm
- Inside notch: 3,5mm deep, 12mm long
- Band size: Gent Regular
- Special lugs inserts for Nautilus model: included
Composition and Care
100% Natural Rubber. Premium Quality. Made in Italy.
SHIPPING WORLD WIDE
1-3* Business Days to Europe, USA
2-6* Business Days to Other Countries
*- AFTER DISPATCHING
See delivery terms and conditions
We ship with Fedex or DHL on most world destinations
Each product signed by Visconti Milano Straps is packaged in a refined paper box bearing the Visconti Milano logo.
Watch strap packaging can be used as one strap holder.
Our replacement watch bands are supplied by a special screw driver tool that will help with the strap installation on your timepiece.
Custom Made & Care Policies / Straps style for Patek Philippe Nautilus, Integrated lugs
OUR STRAPS FIT ONLY ORIGINAL PATEK PHILIPPE NAUTILUS Ref. ##5724G-001, 5724R-001, 5980R-001, 5726A-001, 5712R-001, 5712G-001; IS NOT FITTING COUNTERFEIT MODELS!
Once the Custom, Bespoke and Made-to-Measure order is placed, it can’t be canceled.
Visconti Milano® is an independent brand and is not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Apple, Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Cartier, Patek Philippe, Frank Muller, Breitling, IWC or any other original brand manufacturers in anyway, and operate in a completely unofficial capacity. Visconti Milano® provides exceptional, uniquely watch straps and bespoke services upon request.
Demonstration Accessories: Watches, Buckle & other objects ARE NOT INCLUDED In Advertised Product Offer (if there are no other special conditions mentioned in Product Description)Custom made policies
1) The custom made product can not be returned. Is Final Sale Price. No Return or Exchange Accepted.
2) All the handcrafted products can have the variations in ﬁnishing and color shades.
3) Every piece of strap is unique regardless hand or machine crafted.
4) All the strap materials (except natural rubber straps) are not waterproof or water resistant.
5) We therefore recommend do not expose the leather and textile products to direct sunlight for long time periods, and do not apply water or other liquids to them.
6) The backordered, bespoke and Made-to-Measure production time is around 30 business days; up to 60 business days (due to the materials sourcing, national holidays or other circumstances).
7) All the custom made products styled for mentioned timepieces brands have its standard OEM measurements.
8) For international shipping the contact phone number & signature on delivery are required.
9) Timepieces, watches and other accessories used for Visconti Milano® products demonstration are not included in price and are not for sale.
10) Visconti Milano is not affiliated with any watch brand mentioned on web site viscontimilano.com
11) By Agreement between Vendor & Buyer for any kind of order regulation the shipping & restocking fee 50€ is MandatoryImportant Notes
Visconti Milano products are all individually treated in order to provide them with a special appearance and individual characteristics.
The finishing processes are all carried out by hand, so each model is unique.
This means they do not have a uniform or standard quality, and with wear the finish may change.
We therefore recommend you do not expose the leather and textile product to direct sunlight for long time periods, and do not apply water or other liquids to them.
Personalized & Custom made products are not valid for return, exchange, or credit.
All the custom made products styled for mentioned timepieces brands have its standard OEM measurements.
This Visconti Milano product is made in Italy using materials of the highest quality.
Visconti Milano is not affiliated with any watch brand mentioned on web site viscontimilano.com
Natural rubber is a very high-quality, unique vegan material made from rubber tree latex. Being flexible and water-resistant is the best material to make wristwatch straps for sports or athletes. It is a very stretchy material and retains its elasticity. The straps made from natural rubber are firm, substantial, and very stylish as well.read more
Natural rubber is an excellent material used to make wristwatch straps, primarily for vegans or athletes. It is used to make straps and gloves, medical tubes, flooring, balloons, and many more things. It is resistant to water and many chemicals, fatigue, tearing, cutting, and abrasion. This material is highly flexible and has excellent strength. It can also absorb shocks.
Natural rubber’s straps are not suitable to use in cold temperatures or under direct sunlight for a more extended time to prevent damage. The straps of natural rubber are very comfortable of wrists as it is very soft.
If the requested straps are not in stock: This Custom Made Product is already on the Way to Be Back in Stock or it will be Promptly Produced for you.
Usually, this process takes from 5 to 15 Business Days to Restock and Dispatch it.
We always do our best to provide the fastest orders processing.
- The preview in Strap Constructor is digitally approximative
- All the custom made (bespoke & made to measure) handcrafted products may have the variations in finishing and color shades
- Every piece of strap is unique
- Our custom made products are not a subject for return
bespoke & made-to-measure
This watch strap style is available for personalized order, created with Strap Constructor.
The Bespoke and Backordered Handmade Production takes from 5 to 20 business days. We can produce the strap with your custom measurements and personal initials on the inner part of lining.
Make a note to the order on checkout page with desired personalization (initials on inner part of strap lining).